Job Opportunity: Internship/Graduation Assignment
We’re looking for an eLearning Instructional Systems Design and Development Intern!!
Are you a recent graduate looking to help us be successful with our first steps into the world of eLearning with an internship, or a student in your last year of studies looking for a graduation assignment? Then get in touch!
We welcome students to our team every year, assigning them to real, hands-on client projects that match their interests and supporting them through their graduation assignments.
What do you need?
The ideal profiles we’re interested in are students or recent graduates looking to get experience in Development of eLearning content for Mobile App Development Courses. For this role, you will likely have a background in Learning Sciences and Technology, or similar, while also having a strong focus on UI\UX or vise versa.
You should have great communication skills, a passion for the world of app development and technology, and love to work as part of a team.
Please send us your cover letter, resume, and recent work samples to apply!
What are you going to do?
You will be part of an ambitious and growing organization that aims to create the best training and consultancy services for cross-platform mobile app development. You’ll work on our new eLearning environment, with international partners and customers, which means you’ll be learning a ton of new skills daily!
As an eLearning professional, you’ll focus on converting our instructor led courses into eLearning courses and have the chance to share your knowledge with others through our regular meet-up events and student workshops. You’ll have a real chance to grow and develop with mentorship from different disciplines and opportunities for further training.
Who is XABLU?
XABLU is a leader in cross-platform mobile app development and consultancy. From boosting our clients’ development teams to helping them hone their mobile strategy, we’re there to support them with all of their app development needs.
In addition, we regularly host events where developers can talk about technology, hack a little bit and socialize. We’re known for our deep expertise in the Microsoft Xamarin mobile ecosystem as well as our signature friendly and efficient approach.
At XABLU you’ll be working in an environment where you can express your talents, ideas and personality. You’ll be pushed by your colleagues to develop yourself and the team, all in an informal, fun atmosphere.
What you will do:
- Produce high quality eLearning content.
- Use content development tools (Storyline 360, Captivate, Lectora, Camtasia) to develop eLearning modules.
- Test your eLearning modules with selected alpha testers.
- Ensure quality assurance by reviewing eLearning module functionality.
- Ensure quality assurance by proofreading and editing your deliverables, including eLearning modules, storyboards, PowerPoint presentations, training manuals, job aides, etc.
- Create multimedia elements for eLearning courses from storyboards.
- Create voiceover scripts and job aides for eLearning courses from storyboards.
- Assist with LMS administration.
- Assist with all aspects of creating quality eLearning course material, including course design documents, course outlines, course descriptions, storyboard, PowerPoint slides, diagrams, interactive exercises, and assessments.
- Work with our learning partners to complete projects on time and within budget.
- Work with our learning partners to ensure completed projects meet our clients’ expectations.
- Pursuing Masters in Instructional Design, Educational Technology, Instructional Technology, or related.
- Eligible for a course credit internship (must be able to provide letter of eligibility from school)
- Experience with one or more of the following, Powerpoint, Camtasia/Screenflow, Adobe Video Production and Audio Tools, Articulate Storyline
- Personal projects, previous internships, and leadership positions are a plus!
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Experience in developing storyboards for use with Interactive Multimedia Instruction (IMI) and e-Learning modules
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of content authoring tools, including Articulate, Captivate, or related software
- Knowledge of evaluation models
- HS diploma or GED or enrolled in a BA or BS or MA or MS degree program with a projected Graduation date
Nice If You Have experience on a few or more of the following topics:
- Experience with instructional design practices and principles or teaching
- Experience with Articulate Storyline or similar eLearning development software
- Experience with Photoshop or a similar image editing program
- Experience with Camtasia or a similar video editing program
- Experience with Audacity or a similar audio editing program
- Ability to convert technical documentation, Microsoft PowerPoint presentations, and source material into IMIs that are comprehensive and engaging
- Experience with Lectora, Captivate, LearnDash, Vyond/GoAnimate, Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Experience with Proofreading
- Experience with Functional testing
- Experience with Instructional Design
- Experience with Performance-based learning
- Experience with Simulation-based training
- Experience with Course/User Interface Design
- Experience with Curriculum Development
- Recent graduate or in your last year of studies
- Want to produce high quality eLearning content
- Technology buff
- You have great communication skills
- Want to develop professionally