The new version of .NET was released and the best place to present it is the most important conference that this platform has: .NET Conf. The conference was held over 3 days and had more than 100 speakers from around the world. And as I mentioned in the last post, I had the honor of being as a speaker 🙂
The conference had several topics of interest related to the launch of .NET 6 of which I will recommend 5 videos you have to see:
- Keynote: General overview on what’s new including some very interesting metrics.
2. What’s new on C#: Details on this new version of the most used language in .NET.
3. .NET Hot Reload: Something familiar to Xamarin developers now applied to .NET.
4. Minimal API: Don’t forget to read this post before !
5. Creating NFT with .NET: My talk about implementing NFT on blockchain using .NET
You can see more videos on .NET playlist: dotNET – YouTube
Unlike the previous version (.NET 5) this new version shows a remarkable level of improvement and stability. I’m really excited about the idea of starting to develop with this platform. What do you think? Are you excited?